Come to live 8 days of beautiful natural and cultural landscapes, visiting Carretera Austral on the banks of the Baker River and the great Lake General Carrera, in addition to discovering towns full of charm and folklore of our Chilean Patagonia.
The tour includes:
• Private transfer service.
• Local driver/guide.
• Full food service (drinks not included).
• 02 nights of lodging in huts in Exploradores, Puerto Tranquilo or similar. (two-bedroom hut with private bathroom).
• 01 nights of lodging at Hostal Victoria, Chile Chico.
• 02 nights of lodging in Hostal Austral or Hotel Militar, Cochrane.
• 02 nights of lodging in Hotel Terra Mosqueto or similar, Coyhaique.
• Excursion Marble Caves.
• Excursion to Exploadores Glacier Viewpoint.
• Navigation Tortel Bay, Baker River and Isla de Los Muertos.
• Excursion to the confluence of the rivers Baker and Nef.
• City Tour Coyhaique.
• Farewell Patagonian roasted lamb.
• Roadside assistance insurance.
RATE PER PERSON USD960
DALID DECEMBER 2019